Sunday, September 30, 2012

Modern Snow Troopers



From hot to cold and old to new, or newer at any rate. When I started back to collecting Star Wars figures this dude was one of the first I sought out, and I’m glad I did since it’s a rather righteous figure. As mentioned I’m a big fan of cold climates, so of course a modern update of the Empire’s infantry on Hoth holds some appeal with me.

There’s something cool about the bellowing look of this guy, I think the fabric coat/skirt they gave him really goes well with that. Under his helmet is a clone head which I’m not a big fan of, but I also don’t believe there’s any need for me to take his helmet off so no biggie. This mold is also the newest and most articulated version of this character, so he can do all he needs to kick some rebel butt.

VTAC Saga Legends The Legacy Collection Imperial Stormtroopers Hoth Gear Snowtroopers Hasbro Modern AT-AT
VTAC Saga Legends The Legacy Collection Imperial Stormtroopers Hoth Gear Snowtroopers Hasbro Modern AT-AT Scout Walker ESB

30th Anniversary VTAC Saga Legends The Legacy Collection Imperial Stormtroopers Hoth Gear Snowtroopers AT-AT Driver Hasbro Modern ESB Rhen Var




No comments:

Post a Comment